SNA8816T 16 Port Gepon OLT System Description
The SNA8816T is a GEPON OLT system based on IEEE802.3ah Gigabit EPON standard. It comes with maximum 16 GEPON ports, which can connect up to 1024 GEPON ONUs at 1:64 Fiber Ratio.
It is a Telecom Grade GEPON OLT system designed for ISPs offering high quality, high speed and high stability internet services( such as IPTV, VoIP and Data Transmission services) to Subscribers.
Generally, a normal 16 port GEPON OLT supports only layer 2 access network features. But unlike the normal GEPON OLT, the SNA8816T supports rich Layer 2, 3, 4 network features which enables you apply it in Layer 2 access network and in Layer 3 aggregation network.
- Support ayer 2/3/4 network features, enables you apply it in Layer 2 access network and Layer 3 aggregation network.
- Support 1:64 Fiber Ratio at 20Km transmission distance, can connect up to 1024 remote ONUs.
- Comes with plain PCBA design, fixing GEPON downlink ports and 1G uplink ports on board, saving installation space.
- Support optional 10G uplink ports, enables ability of enlarging bandwidth by changing only Fiber SFP transceivers.
- Support main power supply and backup power supply work in 1+1 mode, ensuring high stability of network.
- Support DC Power supply, suitable for applying in ISPs’server room.
- Support CLI command and OAM management, support OAM alarms of ONU failure events.
- Support CTC2.0, 2.1 and 3.0 completely, enables high compatibility with ONUs from different brands.
- Support Quick Network Recovery, Network resumes in less than 50ms in case of server and device reboots.
- Support SNMP V1, V2, V3, Telnet or NMS management, enables remote management, remote problem detects and remote problem solving of SNA8816T GEPON OLT and the registered ONUs.
Gepon Technology based on IEEE802.3ah standard:
The SNA8816T comes with plain PCBA board design, support max 16 GEPON SFP ports.
- Support IEEE802.3ah Gigabit Epon standard,
- Support ONU authentication, alarms of illegal ONU registration or ONU failures.
- Support Data Encryption, can encrypt data packets transmitting over GEPON network.
- Support Fiber protection in backbone level, 1+1 protection that enables Network recovery within 50ms
- Support a max of 16 Gepon SFP Transceivers for downlinking, can connect up to 1024 ONUs
- Support 1.25Gbps GEPON transmission, Wavelength of Gepon SC: Uplink: 1310nm, Downlink: 1490nm
- Support CATV over EPON application, CATV wavelength at 1550nm.
- Average Optical Transmitting Power for the Gepon SC Port: +2dbm to +7dbm
- Optical reception sensibility of the Gepon SC Port: -30dBm
- Max Optical Fiber Ratio: 1:64 at 20Km transmission distance
- Support CTC 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0 Telecom Gigabit Epon standard,
- Support Standard OAM and expandable OAM management features
- Support upgrading a single ONU or to multiple ONUs simultaneously and remotely by the System administrator
- Fully Compatible with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ah standard
- Support 16 GEPON SC ports, 1.25Gbps transmission rate.
- Support 8* Gigabit SFP uplink interfaces, and/or 2*10G SFP+ uplink interfaces
- 1U Chassis with Cooling Fans equipped inside
- Support Hot Swap of GEPON SFP Transceivers
- Support EAPS fast loopback protection and GEPON Optical Path protection.
- MAC address table: 32K
- VLAN Table: 1-4094
- Power Supply: Main Power Supply + Backup Power supply
- AC Power Supply: AC: 90~264V, 50/60Hz
- DC: -36~-72V
The SNA8816T supports layer 2/3/4 networking features:
- Support IEEE802.1Q VLAN, Port Based VLAN , GVRP and QinQ VLAN Stacking,
- Support IEEE802.1D Spanning Tree, IEEE802.1W Rapid Spanning Tree, IEEE802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree
- Support IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation,
- Support IEEE802.3X Half Duplex and Full Duplex Backpressure Flow Control
- Support IEEE802.1P QOS, COS, DifferSev, FIFO (First In First Out), DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Assignment), SLA,
- Support L2, L3, L4 ACL (Access Control List), IP based ACL rules, data filters by source/destination IP, layer-3 IP Identity, layer-4 TCP/UDP Identity, IP priority, ToS or time based ACL rules.
- Support Bandwidth Control
- Support Multicast: IGMP V1, V2, V3, IGMP Snooping, Multicast VLAN,
- Support Cli, Telnet, SNMP V1, V2, V3
- Support Layer 3 Routing features, such as RIPV1, V2, OSPF V4, Static route, OSPF, BGPv4
|Model NO.||SNA8816T GEPON OLT SYSTEM|
|Hardware Standards||IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ah standard|
|GEPON Ports||16 GEPON SC ports|
|Uplink Ports||8 Gigabit SFP Slots, and/or 2*10G SFP+ interfaces|
|Cooling System||1U Chassis with Cooling Fans equipped inside|
|MAC Address Table||32K|
|Hot Swap||Support Hot Swap of GEPON SFP Transceiver|
|Power Supply||Redundant Power Supply: 110-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Support optional DC Power Supply|
|Power Consumption: <100w|
|Gepon Characters||Support IEEE802.3ah Gigabit Epon standard,|
|Support max of 16 Gepon SC ports for downlinking,|
|Support the transmission rate of 1.25Gbps|
|Wavelength of Gepon SC ports: Uplink: 1310nm, Downlink: 1490nm|
|Average Optical Transmitting Power for the Gepon SC Port: +2dbm to
|Optical reception sensibility of the Gepon SC Port: -30dBm ,|
|Max Optical Fiber Ratio: 1:64|
|Support CTC 2.0, 2.1, 3.0 China Telecom Gigabit Epon standard|
|Support Standard OAM and expandable OAM management features|
|Support Encryption for uplinking and downlinking data|
|Support upgrading a single ONU or to multiple ONUs simultaneously and remotely by the System administrator|
Support ONU authentication, can report illegal ONU registering events
|Software Features||Protocols||IEEE802.1Q, IEEE802.1P, IEEE802.3X, IEEE802.3ad, IEEE802.1D, IEEE802.1W, IEEE802.1S, IPv4, IPv6|
|VLAN||GVRP, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, Port Based VLAN, QinQ VLAN Stacking, 1-4094 VIDs.|
|QOS||IEEE802.1P QOS, 8 Queues per port, ToS, Port ID based QOS, DifferSev, WRR, SP, SWRR, Traffic Shapping, Flow Classification with ACL VLAN.|
|Spanning Tree||IEEE802.1D Spanning Tree, IEEE802.1W Rapid STP, IEEE802.1S Multiple STP|
|L3 Routing||RIP 1/2, OSPF, BGP4 and Static Routing, max 12K routing table|
|Multicast||IGMP V1, V2, V3, IGMP Snooping,|
|Access Control List||L2, L3, L4 ACL (Access Control List), IP based ACL rules, data filters by
source/destination IP, layer-3 IP Identity, layer-4 TCP/UDP Identity, IP priority, ToS or time based ACL rules.
|MAC Filter||Port binding to MAC, Whitelist/Blacklist MAC Filtering|
|Flow Control||Half-duplex backpressure and 802.3x full duplex, Head of Line (HOL) flow control|
|ARP||Support ARP Proxy|
|DHCP||Support DHCP Client, DHCP Server, DHCP Relay|
|L3 Aggregation||Support Load Balance and LACP based L3 Aggregation|
|Authentication||Support AAA Radius and Local Authentication|
|Port Mirroring||Flow or Port based Mirroring|
|Storm Control||Broadcast and Multicast Storm Control|
|Reliability||Ensuring reliability with VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol)|
|Telnet||Support CLI commands for Telnet management|
|SNMP||Support SNMP V1, V2, V3|
|RMON||Support RMON Group 1, 2, 3, 9|
|MIB||Support Private and Public MIB|
|Humidity||Working: 10%～90% non-condensation / Standby: 5% to 95% non-condensation|
|Work Temperature||Working: 0℃ to 65℃ / Standby: -20℃ to 70℃|