SNA8816T 16 Port Gepon OLT System Description
The SNA8816T is a GEPON OLT system based on IEEE802.3ah Gigabit EPON standard. It comes with maximum 16 GEPON ports, which can connect up to 1024 GEPON ONUs at 1:64 Fiber Ratio.
It is a Telecom Grade GEPON OLT system designed for ISPs offering high quality, high speed and high stability internet services( such as IPTV, VoIP and Data Transmission services) to Subscribers.
Generally, a normal 16 port GEPON OLT supports only layer 2 access network features. But unlike the normal GEPON OLT, the SNA8816T supports rich Layer 2, 3, 4 network features which enables you apply it in Layer 2 access network and in Layer 3 aggregation network.
- Support ayer 2/3/4 network features, enables you apply it in Layer 2 access network and Layer 3 aggregation network.
- Support 1:64 Fiber Ratio at 20Km transmission distance, can connect up to 1024 remote ONUs.
- Comes with plain PCBA design, fixing GEPON downlink ports and 1G uplink ports on board, saving installation space.
- Support optional 10G uplink ports, enables ability of enlarging bandwidth by changing only Fiber SFP transceivers.
- Support main power supply and backup power supply work in 1+1 mode, ensuring high stability of network.
- Support DC Power supply, suitable for applying in ISPs’server room.
- Support CLI command and OAM management, support OAM alarms of ONU failure events.
- Support CTC2.0, 2.1 and 3.0 completely, enables high compatibility with ONUs from different brands.
- Support Quick Network Recovery, Network resumes in less than 50ms in case of server and device reboots.
- Support SNMP V1, V2, V3, Telnet or NMS management, enables remote management, remote problem detects and remote problem solving of SNA8816T GEPON OLT and the registered ONUs.
Gepon Technology based on IEEE802.3ah standard:
- Support IEEE802.3ah Gigabit Epon standard,
- Support 20Km transmission distance over Single Fiber
- Support 8 Gepon downstreaming ports, support 1:64 fiber splitting ratio, can connect up to 512 ONUs
- Support encrypted Triple Churning for upstreaming and downstreaming
- Support China Telecom Standard CTC 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
- Support DBA Dynamic Bandwidth Assignation,
- Support ONU auto detection and reporting illegal ONU registrations
- Support auto-inspection for received optical fiber power.
- Support 1.25Gbps GEPON transmission, Wavelength of Gepon SC: Uplink: 1310nm, Downlink: 1490nm
- Support CATV over EPON application, CATV wavelength at 1550nm.
- Average Optical Transmitting Power for the Gepon SC Port: +2dbm to +7dbm
- Optical reception sensibility of the Gepon SC Port: -30dBm
- Max Optical Fiber Ratio: 1:64 at 20Km transmission distance
- Support Standard OAM and expandable OAM management features
- Support upgrading ONUs remotely in batches.
- Fully Compatible with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ah standard
- Support 16 GEPON SC ports, 1.25Gbps transmission rate.
- Support 8* Gigabit SFP uplink interfaces + 8*10/100/1000Base-Tx combo
- Support Hot Swap of GEPON SFP Transceivers
- Support EAPS fast loopback protection and GEPON Optical Path protection.
- MAC address table: 16K
- VLAN Table: 1-4094
- Power Supply: Main Power Supply + Backup Power supply
- AC Power Supply: AC: 90~264V, 50/60Hz
- DC: -36~-72V
- SNA8816T 16 Port OLT chassis height: 1U
|Model NO.||SNA8816T GEPON OLT SYSTEM|
|Hardware Standards||IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ah standard|
|GEPON Ports||16 GEPON SC ports|
|Uplink Ports||8 Gigabit SFP Slots, and/or 2*10G SFP+ interfaces|
|Cooling System||1U Chassis with Cooling Fans equipped inside|
|MAC Address Table||32K|
|Hot Swap||Support Hot Swap of GEPON SFP Transceiver|
|Power Supply||Redundant Power Supply: 110-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Support optional DC Power Supply|
|Power Consumption: <100w|
|Gepon Characters||Support IEEE802.3ah Gigabit Epon standard,|
|Support max of 16 Gepon SC ports for downlinking,|
|Support the transmission rate of 1.25Gbps|
|Wavelength of Gepon SC ports: Uplink: 1310nm, Downlink: 1490nm|
|Average Optical Transmitting Power for the Gepon SC Port: +2dbm to
|Optical reception sensibility of the Gepon SC Port: -30dBm ,|
|Max Optical Fiber Ratio: 1:64|
|Support CTC 2.0, 2.1, 3.0 China Telecom Gigabit Epon standard|
|Support Standard OAM and expandable OAM management features|
|Support Encryption for uplinking and downlinking data|
|Support upgrading a single ONU or to multiple ONUs simultaneously and remotely by the System administrator|
Support ONU authentication, can report illegal ONU registering events
|2 Features||Protocols||IEEE802.1Q, IEEE802.1P, IEEE802.3X, IEEE802.3ad, IEEE802.1D, IEEE802.1W, IEEE802.1S, IPv4, IPv6|
|VLAN||Support 1-4094 VLAN entries|
|Support Port-based/MAC-based/IP subnet-based VLAN|
|Support Port-based QinQ and Selective QinQ (Vlan Stacking)|
|Support VLAN Swap / VLAN Remark /VLAN Translation|
|Suport GVRP Dynamic VLAN registration|
|Support VLAN add, delete and replace based on ONU service flow.|
|QOS||Support Rate-limit to sending/receiving packet of each port, or user defined flow. Offers general flow monitor and user-defined flow monitor|
|Support Prioritized remark to port, or to user defined flow.|
|Offers IEEE802.1P, DSCP priority and Remark|
|Support CAR (Committed Access Rate), Traffic Shaping and flow statistics|
|Support Packet mirroring and redirecting of interface or user defined flow|
|Support super queue scheduler based on port and user-defined flow. Each port/Flow supports 8 prioritized queues and scheduler of SP,WRR and SF+WRR.|
|Offerings congestion avoidance mechanism，Supports Tail-Drop and WRED|
|Spanning Tree||Support IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)|
|Support IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)|
|Support IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol instances (MSTP)|
|Support Remote ONU Loop Detecting alarming|
|MAC||Support MAC Black Hole|
|Support Port MAC Limitation|
|Offers 16K MAC addresses|
|Multicast||IGMP V1, V2, V3, IGMP Snooping,|
|Access Control List||Support standard and expandable ACL|
|Support ACL in Time Interval|
|Support packet filter, Source/Destination MAC filter, Source/Destination IP filter, Port Filter, Protocol Filter, VLAN filter, VLAN range filter, MAC Address range filter, Invalid Frame filter,|
|Support up to 50 concurrent service traffic identification|
|Support packet filtration of L2～L7 in 80 bytes of IP packet head|
|Port||Support Port Based Bi-directional bandwidth control|
|Static link aggregation and LACP( Link Aggregation Control Protocol )|
|Support Port mirroring and Traffic mirroring|
|User Security||Support Anti-ARP-spoofing|
|Support IP Source Guard create IP+VLAN+MAC+Port binding|
|Support Port Isolation|
|Support MAC address binds to port and port MAC address filtration|
|Support IEEE 802.1x and AAA/Radius authentication|
|OLT Security||Support Anti-DOS attack (such as ARP, Synflood, Smurf, ICMP attack), ARP|
|detection, worm and Msblaster worm attack|
|Support SSHv2 Secure Shell|
|Support SNMP v3 encrypted management|
|Support Security IP login through Telnet|
|Support Hierarchical management and password protection of users|
|Network Security||Support User MAC and ARP traffic verification|
|Support Restrict ARP traffic per user and kick-out user sends ARP traffic|
|Support Dynamic ARP table binding|
|Support IP/VLAN/MAC/Port binding|
|Support L2 to L7 ACL flow filtration mechanism|
|Support Port broadcast/multicast suppression and auto-shutdown risky port|
|Support URPF to prevent IP address from counterfeit and attack|
|Support DHCP Option 82 and PPPoE+ (Indicating User physical location)|
|Support plaintext authentication of OSPF,RIPv2, BGPv4 packets and MD5|
|IPv6 Multicast||Support IPv6 SA/DA Classification|
|Support MLDv2 / MLDv2 Snooping|
|IPv4 Multicast||Support IGMPv1/v2/v3, IGMPv1/v2/v3 Snooping, IGMP Filter|
|Support MVR and multicast copy over different VLANs|
|Support IGMP Fast leave, IGMP Proxy|
|Loop Detect||Support EAPS and GERP (recover-time <50ms)|
|Link Protection||Support FlexLink (recover-time <50ms)|
|Support RSTP/MSTP (recover-time <1s)|
|Support LACP (recover-time <10ms)|
|System Reliability||Ensuring reliability with VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol)|
|Management||sFlow||Support RFC3176 sFlow|
|Telnet||Support CLI commands for Telnet management|
|SNMP||Support SNMP V1, V2, V3|
|NMS||Support SNMP based NMS management|
|RMON||Support RMON Group 1, 2, 3, 9|
|MIB||Support Private and Public MIB|
|Working Environment||Humidity||Working: 10%～90% non-condensation / Standby: 5% to 95% non-condensation|
|Work Temperature||Working: 0℃ to 65℃ / Standby: -20℃ to 70℃|