SNA8800T 8 Port Gepon OLT System Description:
The SNA8800T is a GEPON OLT system based on IEEE802.3ah Gigabit EPON standard. It comes with 8 GEPON ports, which can connect up to 512 GEPON ONUs at 1:64 Fiber Splitting Ratio.
It is a Telecom Grade GEPON OLT system designed for ISPs deploying Triple Play Gepon networks to offer high quality Internet Data, Voice and IPTV services ( such as IPTV, VoIP and Data Transmission services) to Subscribers.
- Support IPv4 and IPv6, suitable for applying in both IPv4 and IPv6 based Networks
- Support SLA (Service Level Assignment) and DBA (Dynamic Bandwidth Assignment), enhancing QOS.
- Support main power supply and backup power supply work in 1+1 mode, ensuring high stability of network.
- Support 1:64 Fiber Ratio at 20Km transmission distance, can connect up to 512 remote ONUs.
- Comes with 8 Gigabit Fiber/Ethernet uplink ports, ensuring high bandwidth support for each Gepon Port.
- Support IEEE802.1Q VLAN, QinQ, VLAN translation, enhancing highly applicable VLANs for different environments.
- Support STP, RSTP, MSTP spanning tree protocols, suitable for applying in different network environments.
- Support Anti-ARP spoofing/flooding, IP Source Guard, Port Isolation, etc, enhancing security levels.
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 Multicast, support IGMP V1, V2 and MLD V1, V2
- Support EAS and EARP based Loop detection, can recover link in 50ms
- Support LACP based link protection, can recover link in 10ms.
- Support Layer 2/3 full line speed for GE and Gepon ports, ensuring no packet losses.
- Support IEEE802.3ah Gigabit Epon standard,
- Support 20Km transmission distance over Single Fiber
- Support 8 Gepon downstreaming ports, support 1:64 fiber splitting ratio, can connect up to 512 ONUs
- Support encrypted Triple Churning for upstreaming and downstreaming
- Support China Telecom Standard CTC 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
- Support DBA Dynamic Bandwidth Assignation,
- Support ONU auto detection and reporting illegal ONU registrations
- Support auto-inspection for received optical fiber power.
- Support 1.25Gbps GEPON transmission, Wavelength of Gepon SC: Uplink: 1310nm, Downlink: 1490nm
- Support CATV over EPON application, CATV wavelength at 1550nm.
- Average Optical Transmitting Power for the Gepon SC Port: +2dbm to +7dbm
- Optical reception sensibility of the Gepon SC Port: -30dBm
- Max Optical Fiber Ratio: 1:64 at 20Km transmission distance
- Support Standard OAM and expandable OAM management features
- Support upgrading ONUs remotely in batches.
- Fully Compatible with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ah standard
- Support 8 GEPON SC ports, 1.25Gbps transmission rate.
- Support 8* Gigabit SFP uplink interfaces + 8*10/100/1000Base-Tx combo
- Support Hot Swap of GEPON SFP Transceivers
- Support EAPS fast loopback protection and GEPON Optical Path protection.
- MAC address table: 16K
- VLAN Table: 1-4094
- Power Supply: Main Power Supply + Backup Power supply
- AC Power Supply: AC: 90~264V, 50/60Hz
- DC: -36~-72V
- SNA8800T 8 Port OLT chassis height: 1U
|Model NO.||SNA8800T 8 Port GEPON OLT|
|Hardware Standards||IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3ah standard|
|GEPON Ports||8 GEPON SC ports|
|Uplink Ports||8 Gigabit SFP or 8 10/100/1000Base-Tx combo ports|
|Hardware Liablity||Support VRRP host backup
Support Double fault-tolerant backup of host program and configuration files
Support PON card/fan hot-swappable
Support 1+1 main control panel hot backup
Support 1+1 power backup
|MAC Address Table||16K|
|Hot Swap||Support Hot Swap of GEPON SFP Transceiver|
|Power Supply||Redundant Power Supply: 110-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Support optional DC Power Supply
Power Consumption: <46w
|Gepon Characters||Support IEEE802.3ah Gigabit Epon standard,
Support 20Km transmission distance over Single Fiber
Support 8 Gepon downstreaming ports, support 1:64 fiber splitting ratio, can connect up to 512 ONUs
Support encrypted Triple Churning for upstreaming and downstreaming
Support China Telecom Standard CTC 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
Support DBA Dynamic Bandwidth Assignation,
Support ONU auto detection and reporting illegal ONU registrations
Support auto-inspection for received optical fiber power.
Support 1.25Gbps GEPON transmission, Wavelength of Gepon SC: Uplink: 1310nm, Downlink: 1490nm
Support CATV over EPON application, CATV wavelength at 1550nm.
Average Optical Transmitting Power for the Gepon SC Port: +2dbm to +7dbm
Optical reception sensibility of the Gepon SC Port: -30dBm
Max Optical Fiber Ratio: 1:64 at 20Km transmission distance
Support Standard OAM and expandable OAM management features
Support upgrading ONUs remotely in batches.
|Layer 2 Features||Protocols||IEEE802.1Q, IEEE802.1P, IEEE802.3X, IEEE802.3ad, IEEE802.1D, IEEE802.1W, IEEE802.1S, IPv4, IPv6|
|VLAN||Support 1-4094 VLAN entries|
|Support Port-based/MAC-based/IP subnet-based VLAN|
|Support Port-based QinQ and Selective QinQ (Vlan Stacking)|
|Support VLAN Swap / VLAN Remark /VLAN Translation|
|Suport GVRP Dynamic VLAN registration|
|Support VLAN add, delete and replace based on ONU service flow.|
|QOS||Support Rate-limit to sending/receiving packet of each port, or user defined flow. Offers general flow monitor and user-defined flow monitor|
|Support Prioritized remark to port, or to user defined flow.|
|Offers IEEE802.1P, DSCP priority and Remark|
|Support CAR (Committed Access Rate), Traffic Shaping and flow statistics|
|Support Packet mirroring and redirecting of interface or user defined flow|
|Support super queue scheduler based on port and user-defined flow. Each port/Flow supports 8 prioritized queues and scheduler of SP,WRR and SF+WRR.|
|Offerings congestion avoidance mechanism，Supports Tail-Drop and WRED|
|Spanning Tree||Support IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)|
|Support IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)|
|Support IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol instances (MSTP)|
|Support Remote ONU Loop Detecting alarming|
|MAC||Support MAC Black Hole|
|Support Port MAC Limitation|
|Offers 16K MAC addresses|
|Multicast||IGMP V1, V2, V3, IGMP Snooping,|
|Access Control List||Support standard and expandable ACL|
|Support ACL in Time Interval|
|Support packet filter, Source/Destination MAC filter, Source/Destination IP filter, Port Filter, Protocol Filter, VLAN filter, VLAN range filter, MAC Address range filter, Invalid Frame filter,|
|Support up to 50 concurrent service traffic identification|
|Support packet filtration of L2～L7 in 80 bytes of IP packet head|
|Port||Support Port Based Bi-directional bandwidth control|
|Static link aggregation and LACP( Link Aggregation Control Protocol )|
|Support Port mirroring and Traffic mirroring|
|User Security||Support Anti-ARP-spoofing|
|Support IP Source Guard create IP+VLAN+MAC+Port binding|
|Support Port Isolation|
|Support MAC address binds to port and port MAC address filtration|
|Support IEEE 802.1x and AAA/Radius authentication|
|OLT Security||Support Anti-DOS attack (such as ARP, Synflood, Smurf, ICMP attack), ARP|
|detection, worm and Msblaster worm attack|
|Support SSHv2 Secure Shell|
|Support SNMP v3 encrypted management|
|Support Security IP login through Telnet|
|Support Hierarchical management and password protection of users|
|Network Security||Support User MAC and ARP traffic verification|
|Support Restrict ARP traffic per user and kick-out user sends ARP traffic|
|Support Dynamic ARP table binding|
|Support IP/VLAN/MAC/Port binding|
|Support L2 to L7 ACL flow filtration mechanism|
|Support Port broadcast/multicast suppression and auto-shutdown risky port|
|Support URPF to prevent IP address from counterfeit and attack|
|Support DHCP Option 82 and PPPoE+ (Indicating User physical location)|
|Support plaintext authentication of OSPF,RIPv2, BGPv4 packets and MD5|
|IPv6 Multicast||Support IPv6 SA/DA Classification|
|Support MLDv2 / MLDv2 Snooping|
|IPv4 Multicast||Support IGMPv1/v2/v3, IGMPv1/v2/v3 Snooping, IGMP Filter|
|Support MVR and multicast copy over different VLANs|
|Support IGMP Fast leave, IGMP Proxy|
|Loop Detect||Support EAPS and GERP (recover-time <50ms)|
|Link Protection||Support FlexLink (recover-time <50ms)|
|Support RSTP/MSTP (recover-time <1s)|
|Support LACP (recover-time <10ms)|
|System Reliability||Ensuring reliability with VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol)|
|Management||sFlow||Support RFC3176 sFlow|
|Telnet||Support CLI commands for Telnet management|
|SNMP||Support SNMP V1, V2, V3|
|NMS||Support SNMP based NMS management|
|RMON||Support RMON Group 1, 2, 3, 9|
|MIB||Support Private and Public MIB|
|Working Environment||Humidity||Working: 10%～90% non-condensation / Standby: 5% to 95% non-condensation|
|Work Temperature||Working: 0℃ to 65℃ / Standby: -20℃ to 70℃|